As of January 1, 2021, the United Kingdom is treated to all intents and purposes as a third country for the partners of the European Union. After almost 10 months of negotiation, against the clock and barely a week before the end of the transition period that began with the UK's exit from the EU, Brussels and London closed on Thursday, December 24, the technical agreement that should define their future trade and political relationship as of January 1, 2021.
In view of the numerous doubts and particularities that may arise for companies in the Balearic Islands, the Chamber of Commerce of Mallorca, in collaboration with the Directorate General of Trade of the Balearic Islands Government, enables the mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The business queries received in this mailbox will be referred to the competent body of the Government of Spain, depending on the issue raised, to proceed to a quick, direct and individualized response.
- Guidelines for access to the UK market as of January 1, 2021. Relevant information for exporting companies on customs procedures, controls for agri-food products, chemical products, industrial products and consumer goods and other horizontal issues. Information prepared by the Secretary of State for Trade >> CLICK HERE
- Guide to the use of the UKCA trademark >> CLICK HERE
- Guides for companies, elaborated by the UK Government >> CLICK HERE
- UK Border Operating Model >> HERE
- Trade and Cooperation Agreement between the European Union and the European Atomic Energy Community, of the one part, and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, of the other part in this link.
- Full summary of the Trade Agreement >> HERE
- Schematic summary of the Trade Agreement >> HERE
- 50 FAQ on taxation and customs >> HERE
Lista de control para operadores de cara al Brexit (julio 2020) (94 KB)
Guía aduanera para prepararse ante el Brexit (abril 2019) (198 KB)
Lista de comprobación de la preparación ante el Brexit (septiembre 2019) (227 KB)
Lista de comprobación de la preparación ante el Brexit (inglés - septiembre 2019) (296 KB)